At Smart, we believe our clients deserve to know exactly how their solar investment is performing. Our Solar Asset Management and Servicing program provides you with the tools to understand every aspect of your system’s performance, so you can reach your energy goals with confidence.
The commercial photovoltaic (PV) power plant is a reliable asset for the long term.
With proper maintenance It will earn dividends for many years to come. This is why each commercial solar panel includes a complete maintenance and operation package for three years that is worth $1200 annually.
TGR Energy monitors your solar PV system remotely, ensuring the system's smooth operation throughout the day.
We guarantee minimal downtime for our systems for the highest energy efficiency and return on investment. If problems do arise we will quickly identify the problem and send some local contractors to resolve the issue.
TGR ENERGY'S ASSET MANAGEMENT PACKAGE CONSISTS OF:
REMOTE MONITORING and DIAGNOSTICS 24/7
- The Monitoring that we use that we use located in our central control center for power plants provides precise, real-time data about system performance and output at the string level, the use of energy grid voltage and panel voltage, as well as the temperatures of inverters and the presence of faults.
- Catch problems before they manifest.
- In the event of a malfunction, TGR Energy is alerted via email , and we determine the cause and then fix it.
- Performance reports for quarterly and annual periods.
CLIENT ACCOUNT FOR ACCESS
- The monitoring of PV plants using live data gathered over 10-minute intervals.
- Access to archived data.
Annual SYSTEM INSPECTIONS AND BASIC MAINTENANCE
- Check the voltage and current of the string at the input of the inverter.
- A Health check and firmware update for inverters.
- Examine the switchgear and cables.
- Checking for hotspots with thermal imaging.
- Module cleaning if necessary.
- Parts replacement if needed (only includes parts covered by warranty).
Our Consultants can help you with YOUR PROBLEM.
Our Energy Management Services
We offer a variety of options for reducing your expenses by providing Energy Auditing, Monitoring and Energy Recovery Services, Peak Demand Management or Demand Management, Peak Shaving, Voltage Optimization, and Power Quality Management.
CHECK OUT OUR CASE STUDIES!
Find out more information about Solar-Log
specifically designed for the monitoring of photovoltaic solar (PV) generators.